Photos By Sam

This blog is not about me, but rather about my photos and my models. You will see various photos of people, places, events, & animals. Displayed are photos for you to enjoy, and comment on. So just relax, sit a spell, and go through my PhotoBlog. Photos taken prior to 2005 were with my Minolta 35mm camera, afterwards they were Digitally with either my Canon Rebel or Rebel XT. Feel free to click on the pictures for an enlarged version. Don't forget the archives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington, Texas, United States

Photography is my passion, so as you can see, I am an aspiring professional photographer. I by no means am a 1 trick pony, however. I also am a former Instructor, and a personal banker. I hold a BA from Texas Tech University with a major in History & minor in Marketing '90. Other photos at www.modelmayhem.com browse Photos By Sam

9.19.2006

FedEx Girls of "Summer"

These are the FedEx girls of summer, actually they were the girls that played softball with us back in '00 or '01. These are FedEx employees/interns. They did a great job for us. They are listed from left to right: Jessica, Petra, Tyndale, Emma, and Tonya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home